Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Fredrick George Messer

Do you see?
I've been carrying you around with me.
One of the good ones.
It's just like the song says.

I'd been hoping to bump into you around town.
But I don't get up that way much anymore.
Infact, I think I had a dream about it.
I wonder if it was the 21st...woulda been close to then.

Anyway, I guess that's why your toes were numb, huh?
Did you know it then?
That was the summer before this past one, wasn't it?

What's it like to feel it coming?
What's it like in that moment?
I think you would tell me.
I wish I could have asked.

Well I still have that screwdriver that you said wasn't yours.

http://www.legacy.com/newsobserver/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=122294386

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there were a lot of people, but it just wasn't the same without you to do stupid things with the fire.

Followers

About Me

hey, we're not there yet people